To all Our Valued Customers:
Both Calibration Laboratories are continuing to operate as normal.
As we strive to cope with the impacts of COVID-19, here at Rhopoint Metrology we want to assure you that we will continue to provide calibration services to you both in our laboratories and On Site.
We are monitoring the situation continually and want to reassure you that we are taking this matter extremely seriously, we are actively following guidance from the World Health Organisation and the UK government, at the same time as taking your business requirements int account in order that we can fulfil your calibration requirements.
We remain operational at both of our Laboratories and our Onsite services remain available should you require. We are also providing our collection and delivery services and considering all additional requirements from Health & Safety perspective to help contain the spread of COVID 19.
We have a business continuity plan in place along with a COVID 19 Action Team and as always, our number one priority is the safety of our employees and our customers. We aim to provide all of our staff the safest working environment possible and have implemented the following:
- All employees who can do so, are now working from home.
- All departments including Accounts, Administration, Sales and Customer Support remain contactable in the normal manner.
- All Laboratory staff are now working in a single occupancy zone where possible as well as following social distancing guidelines of at least 2 meters.
- Procedures are in place to include disinfecting and sanitizing high-touch and communal areas as well as all equipment that we receive for calibration from our customers.
- All employees have been supplied with antibacterial wipes and hand gels as well as antibacterial handwash and PPE.
- All meetings have been restricted to conference or video calls.
- Visitors other than collections or deliveries have been restricted until the World Health Organisation and the UK government advise that COVID-19 situation is resolved.
- Please advise us of any restrictions that you may have in place for our Drivers or our On Site Engineers.
We understand that these are very challenging times for us all and we will do all we can to maintain a satisfactory level of service for all our Customers and we thank you for your continued business during this time.
Please do contact us should you have any questions or concerns, likewise we will continue to inform you as and when there are any changes.
Wishing you all the best of health and well being.