Sylvac Digital Protractor Support stand for protractor
- For UKAS calibration prices please call 0121 784 7498
- Delivery within 10 working days
- Pay by credit card or Rhopoint Metrology Account
+ shipping from £7.00
All GBP prices are exclusive of UK VAT (where applicable)
The Sylvac Digital Protractor gives the operator access to a multitude of useful functions within an easy to use format. The instrument?s easy to read display, digital output and range of useful accessories mean that it can undertake most angular measuring tasks with great ease.
Large 8.5mm LCD digits for ease of viewing.
Zero setting is made against a fixed stop and internal angles from 40• to 160• inclusive can be measured.
Accessories include an acute angle attachment and a support stand for vertical applications.
• 1 minute of arc or 0.01 degrees of arc
• For accurate settings the instrument is fitted with a micro-fine adjustment
• 4 minutes of arc
• With the aid of a push button the range can be selected according to the application. i.e 1 x 360?, 2 x 180• or 4 x 90?. Changing from reading of arc minutes to decimal indication by pressing a button.
Example: Angle reading 35?30• changes to 35.50?
|Code No.||Description||Price||Buy Now|
|30-820-1706||Sylvac Digital Protractor with 200mm blade||£1375.00||More info|
|30-820-2420||Replacement Blade 200mm||£72.00||More info|
|30-820-2430||Additional Blade 300mm||£108.50||More info|
|30-820-2450||Additional Blade 500mm||£170.50||More info|
|30-820-2460||Support stand for protractor||£134.00||More info|
|30-820-2461||Acute Angle Attachment||£123.50||More info|