- Connectivity: The new LITEsurf, thanks to the integrated Bluetooth and USB connection, allows you to connect the smartphones, tablets and PCs in an intuitive and fast way, then sharing information with the rest of the world.
- Flexibility: Measure zones horizontally, vertically, up / down or sideways. Through the probe rotatable laterally by 90 ° and to the balanced and preloaded sensor, each area of the piece can be measured.
- Robustness: The LITEsurf has a light alloy body machined from solid combined with a PC / ABS body that guarantee high rigidity with high impact resistance. The instrument withstands bumps and accidental falls inevitable in normal use in production.
- Reporting: Generate customised reports with company logo, description, notes and even a photo of the measured detail and save them in a standard format such as in PDF or Excel for easy sharing and archiving. LITEsurf by connecting to an external device such as your Smartphone or tablet on which the free “Roughness studio base” APP is installed, can do all this with ease.
- Battery life: A sophisticated charge management system has been integrated into the LITEsurf which performs a full charge in 50 minutes, guaranteeing 10 hours of work and at least 300 roughness measurements.
|Surface Roughness Tester
|Roughness studio application (Premium version)
|Thermal portable printer - USB/Bluetooth
|SB21-Plug-in probe for LITEsurf Roughness Tester For plane surfaces and grooves with depth up to 5mm
|SB-31-Plug-in probe for LITEsurf Roughness Tester For plane surfaces and holes with diameters more than 4mm, depth up to 20mm
|SB-121-Plug-in probe for LITEsurf Roughness Tester For grooves with depth of up to 20mm
|100mm probe extension Extends the length of the probe by 100mm to measure in less accessible areas